After an unusually lengthy delay with delivering our tile order, RMM finally arrived with the goods.
Typically we would wait less than a week but this time it was about a month.
However, the tiles are here and work started on the floor of the dungeon.
During my visit to UK last November I collected a set of reusable tile leveling devices, these are different from the single use, wasteful plastic clips that I used previously and seem to be much easier to set.
A good couple of sessions and the majority of the main floor is done.
A few days later and the edge tiles, each cut to the profile of the granite wall, have been done.
This was a time consuming task but the final outcome seems to be worth it.
Next is the bathroom floor with its various holes and the shower pan - eeek!